We thoroughly enjoy providing safe and exceptional treatment for our patients. In the current times, we know that safety is at the forefront of your mind. To continue exceptional service in a safe environment, we are taking the following precautions, and we have made the following changes in our office.
- Upgraded air and ventilation units in all 3 locations to include enhanced filtration, UV-light sanitation, and air ionization.
- Barriers have been placed at our check-out to protect you and our team.
- All team members are required to wear masks at all times.
- Our clinical assistants will continue to wear proper PPE, along with enhancements, such as gowns, etc.
- New Patient questionnaire for Covid-19 screening filled out before the appointment.
- At the appointment, patients remain in their vehicles until contacted by a team member to reduce the number of people in the office and reception area.
- All patients and parents are greeted at the door for a temperature reading and to receive hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer is provided upon exit as well.
I feel confident in the changes that we have made physically to the office and the extra precautions that we are taking with all of you. More than ever, it is important to work together to make sure we are all happy and healthy! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the appropriate office. We look forward to seeing you smile!
Timothy C. Scanlan, DDS, MS
As one of the premier orthodontic practices in Asheville, Marion & Rutherfordton, NC, our orthodontist and the team at TS Orthodontics also provide five-star orthodontic care to patients from Spruce Pine, Burnsville, Morganton, Marshall, Weaverville, Black Mountain, Sylva, Canton, Fairview, Royal Pines, Old Fort & Mars Hill, NC, and the surrounding areas.