5-Star-Rated NC Orthodontists
We love meeting new patients and look forward to having you become part of our TS Orthodontics family! Just as you want to get to know us, we also want to get to know you. We want to understand your goals and your concerns regarding braces and orthodontic treatment. Because we value your time, we have combined several appointments into this initial visit.
Before You Arrive
To save time and get the most out of your initial consultation for orthodontics, please take a few minutes to fill out our New Patient Forms. You can print them out and bring them with you when you come to our office.
At Your Initial Visit
- Meet Our Team of Experts – During your first visit, you’ll be greeted by Dorothy, our New Patient Coordinator, who will help you get acquainted with our orthodontic office and our terrific orthodontic team.
- Discuss Your Goals & Have Your Questions Answered – We will take the time to listen to your concerns and what you’d like to accomplish with threatment, plus answer any questions you may have.
- In-Depth Oral Exam & Digital X-Rays – Our team uses the latest technology to show us exactly where your teeth are positioned, as well as digital impressions from a 3D intraoral scanner that provides us with a direct replica of your mouth.
- Personalized Treatment Plan With Flexible Financing For All Income Levels – We will provide you with a custom treatment plan based on your specific needs. We proudly offer low and no-interest financing options for braces and orthodontic treatment and also accept payment via Visa and MasterCard.
- FREE Copy of Dr. Scanlan’s Book – As a bonus, you will also receive a FREE copy of Dr. Scanlan’s book – “Discover Your Smile and Hide Your Braces – the Truth About Clear Tooth Aligners.”
As one of the premier orthodontic practices in Asheville, Marion & Rutherfordton, NC, our orthodontist and team at TS Orthodontics also provide 5-star orthodontic care to patients from Spruce Pine, Burnsville, Morganton, Marshall, Weaverville, Black Mountain, Sylva, Canton, Fairview, Royal Pines, Old Fort & Mars Hill, NC, and the surrounding areas.