Traditional Meets Revolutionary for Faster, Easier Results
In some cases, traditional metal braces in Asheville, NC, are the best option for aligning your smile and improving dental health. Here at TS Orthodontics, we offer revolutionary Empower® self-ligating braces from American Orthodontics. Thanks to its innovative advancements, you can experience the effectiveness of traditional metal braces while achieving your ideal smile faster and easier than ever before.
Empower Self-Ligating Braces & the Slide System
While traditional braces use elastic ties, the American-made Empower self-ligating braces system utilizes a slide mechanism to hold the archwire, thereby reducing the amount of pressure exerted on your teeth. This enables the teeth to move more quickly and comfortably compared to other treatment options.
Other benefits of Empower include:
- Excellent Results in Less Time – Naturally, treatment times vary on a case-by-case basis, but many patients see results months sooner than those with traditional braces. We will analyze your specific needs and then develop a treatment plan that will have you smiling sooner.
- More Movement – Experience quicker results with gentler forces.
- Effective and Precise – We reduce the need for many of the time-consuming and complicated procedures that come with traditional braces.
- Fewer Adjustments – Fewer and shorter orthodontic appointments.
- Less Discomfort – Self-ligating braces are small, comfortable and easy to keep clean.
Learn More About Traditional Metal Braces in Asheville, NC, and Schedule Your Appointment Today!
To experience our five-star-rated orthodontic care, schedule your TS Orthodontics Smile Analysis today by calling 828-270-7638 or by clicking here. Your appointment includes a comprehensive exam, digital X-rays and a personalized consultation – a $249 value for FREE!
As one of the premier orthodontic practices in South Asheville, North Asheville, Marion & Rutherfordton, NC, our orthodontist and the team at TS Orthodontics also provide five-star orthodontic care to patients from Spruce Pine, Burnsville, Morganton, Marshall, Weaverville, Black Mountain, Sylva, Canton, Fairview, Royal Pines, Old Fort & Mars Hill, NC, and the surrounding areas.