Braces Behind Your Teeth
ASHEVILLE, MARION, AND RUTHERFORDTON, NC’S TOP-RATED PROVIDER FOR LINGUAL BRACES
SureSmile Asheville NC
LINGUAL BRACES WITH SURESMILE® QT –
HIDE YOUR BRACES, NOT YOUR SMILE!
SureSmile® QT is a revolutionary approach to orthodontics for those who prefer a more discreet option for a beautiful, healthy smile. With SureSmile® QT lingual braces, brackets and wires are placed on the inside, or lingual side, of your teeth. These braces are hidden from sight, but you still get the full benefits of SureSmile® treatment accuracy.
- SureSmile QT Lingual Braces teeth models
- Lingual braces are completely hidden behind the teeth and, unlike clear braces or aligners, are not visible from the front.
- SureSmile® QT lingual braces are perfect for teens and adults who want to improve their smile without sacrificing aesthetics.
- Patients who take advantage of SureSmile® QT get the same accurate and advanced 3D imaging, virtual simulations, and robotically bent archwires customized for each individual treatment.
- Because of SureSmile’s advanced technology, patients using SureSmile® QT can still have shorter overall treatment times and fewer office visits.
- SureSmile® QT uses the same custom SureSmile® archwire that provides smoother movement for a more comfortable experience than traditional braces.
START YOUR SHORTEST DISTANCE TO A GREAT SMILE TODAY!
Your Asheville, Marion, and Rutherfordton, NC Orthodontists, Dr. Scanlan and Dr. Renee Carlson of TS Orthodontics can help you or your loved one achieve a smile you will love for a lifetime. However, we want you to feel confident that your choice in an Asheville, Marion,or Rutherfordton, NC Orthodontist is the right one. Follow the steps below to start your journey towards your future smile today with braces!
Instantly Download his Report: Top 10 Things You Need to Know Before Choosing an Orthodontist.
Please call 828.263.4514 to ask questions or set up your free TS Orthodontics Smile Analysis today!
Contact our office via our online contact form if you have additional question.